In 2021, we are releasing these tools to be shared with members:
- FCN-RCN Tool for Food Strategy Development: A written resource to support food communities develop or update their food strategy and food programming.
- Food Community Solutions: Sharing Food Resilience Stories Coast-to-Coast-to-Coast: A series of stories capturing the experiences and knowledge of food communities coast-to-coast-to-coast
- A directory of Food Policy Groups (FPGs) in Indigenous Territories/Canada.
- An environmental scan and literature review of best practices of building food resilience, food security, food governance and reducing food insecurity in Indigenous Territories/Canada
- Summary of experiences and knowledge from community-level responses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Food Communities Network | Réseau Communautés nourricières | 2021